Sunday, February 8, 2009

Plates

I've had a lot of people ask where we colored our plates at. Its a store in Foothill Village called Color Me Mine. I heard it's a chain store, so there might be more in Salt Lake. I'm not sure. You have to pay a studio fee to use the paint, but they have nights where it's only a dollar a person. Once your inside you pay for what you want to paint. It ranges anywhere from a couple of dollars up to $70 dollars depending on what you choose. We loved it and I would reccomend it anybody looking for something fun and different to do!

Also, I found a new super cute site called Make it and Love it! If you like being crafty you'll love this site! (Amanda, we need have another craft day and try some of this stuff out!)

4 comments:

Matt and Amanda said...

Yes! I am all for it! I need all the craft help I can get and I had so much fun last time! My LOVE is on my entertainment center and every time I see it I just grin! :)

badonkatonks said...

Ha yep the etsy shop is still a work in progress! I looked at that site in your post to give me some more crafty inspiration! I heard you guys might be going to Ben Kweller on Friday. If so, we'll see ya there!

Mandi and Adam said...

Color Me Mine sounds like so much fun! There's one in Provo, so I told Adam that we'd have to go sometime.

Cheryl -N- Kids said...

Looks like you have been having fun Sharee. Sorry I have not been able to post anything on your blog, but haven't been able to sign in. Now my blog is finally working and I am so excited to be able to see what you all are doing.