Do ever feel like you get so far behind on blogging that there is no point in catching up? I go through that cycle every 6 weeks. I'll catch up my blog and promise myself that this time will be different. But it's not! A few weeks later I'm trying to decide if its worth catching up my posts or never posting again. Haha. So here's a very short catch up to our lives...
The Top 5 events of the last 6 weeks
1. Geoffrey finished one more semester! YAY! He'll be graduating with his bachelors degree this time next year!
2. My little sister Julie, was married last month! Congratulations to the new couple!
3. We bought a new car! Its a Hyundai Tucson and I'm in lOvE with it. Geoffrey rarely gets to drive it.
4. I turned 24. I know I'm still young, but 24 sounds so old!
5. I got to see Wicked! And i Loved it! Thank you Lindsey!
This is what happens at 1 am when you tell Klay there's no way he can fit in your sleigh bench.