Saturday, May 9, 2009

So Far Behind

Do ever feel like you get so far behind on blogging that there is no point in catching up? I go through that cycle every 6 weeks. I'll catch up my blog and promise myself that this time will be different. But it's not! A few weeks later I'm trying to decide if its worth catching up my posts or never posting again. Haha. So here's a very short catch up to our lives...

The Top 5 events of the last 6 weeks

1. Geoffrey finished one more semester! YAY! He'll be graduating with his bachelors degree this time next year!

2. My little sister Julie, was married last month! Congratulations to the new couple!

3. We bought a new car! Its a Hyundai Tucson and I'm in lOvE with it. Geoffrey rarely gets to drive it.

4. I turned 24. I know I'm still young, but 24 sounds so old!

5. I got to see Wicked! And i Loved it! Thank you Lindsey!


This is what happens at 1 am when you tell Klay there's no way he can fit in your sleigh bench.


3 comments:

Dustin and Kelsey said...

oh my heavens i do this all the time. i don't update my blog and then i'm like well if i write i have to write about everything and i'm like well its not worth it so i give up! i'm glad i'm not the only one!!!

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad you came to Wicked with us, even though you didn't get to sit by us! I TOTALLY forgot about Klay trying to fit into your bench and was laughing out loud when I saw that picture! Man I miss you guys! I'm SO excited for you to come see me! I have some bad news though, I'm going to have to work that Thursday :( ... teacher work day. So I'll call you and we can work out times and all that good stuff if you're still up for coming even though I'm lame and can't see you until Thurs afternoon. I'll call you soon! Love you girl!

Cassie said...

Ok, I have to admit when I saw that picture of the sleigh bench, I totally thought it was a baby cradle and I hurried and scrolled to the top of your post to see if you were announcing something. Guess not!:( You know it's never to late to join the baby train with all the other girls from West Jordan High! jk. It's good to see that your doing good and I totally get the update thing. I've taken quite the break myself, these days.