8 T.V. shows I LOVE to watch:
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. The Bachelorette
5. Ace of Cakes
6. The Office
8. The News
8 Favorite Restaurants
3. Costa Vida
4. Cafe Rio
5. Village Baker
6. Red Robin
8. Carls Jr. (Does that count??)
8 things that happened yesterday
1. I played with my adorable neice Kaitlyn
2. I lost my cell phone at least 5 times
3. I went to the mall and didn't find 1 cute outfit!
4. I bought my halloween costume! (I'm going to be a witch!)
5. I dyed my hair super dark
6. I finished watching the movie "The Illusionist" (super good)
7. I showered twice
8. I made spaghetti for dinner and burned the bread!
8 things I'm looking forward to
1. Witches Night Out on Friday. (I'm going to buy cute new jewelry)
2. Klay and Lindsey coming to visit
3. Going to Idaho Falls Thanksgiving weekend
4. Finishing painting my christmas ornaments
5. Finding a good book to read (any suggestions??)
6. The day I don't have to work anymore
7. Geoffrey finishing school
8. Not having pink carpet and cinder block walls!
8 things I'm on my wish list
1. Geoffrey Graduating
2. A house with a backyard and a craft room
3. A long vacation
4. A car that doesn't squeal and has a sun visor
5. To become a better cook
6. To be more creative and crafty
7. More time to do what I want to do!
8. For the Jazz to win the NBA title (added by geoff)
8 people I'm tagging
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
On Monday we went to the Crazy Corn Maze for Family Night. When we got there, they gave us a map and told us if we got to all the check points they would give us a free game of bowling. I had mixed feelings about using a map, I kind of felt like it was cheating, but I quickly changed my mind. We had a lot of fun and were able to find all of the checkpoints in the maze. (Free Bowling! Yeah!) The only downfall was how muddy the maze was. At times my feet felt ten pounds heavier because of all the mud that had attached to my shoes.
Our neice Kaitlyn turns 2 this weekend! Yeah! The first time Geoffrey met my family was when she was born, and she's loved him since then. Whenever I see her, her first question is "Where's Geoff?" It's so cute. He will tease and tease her relentlessly, then walk out of the room and she'll follow him for more. A couple of months ago we taught her to say "I want a baby brother", her mom and dad have tried to get her to change "brother" to "cousin" but haven't been ablt to get her to say it. Recently she changed it a little bit on her own, every once in awhile she'll say "I want a baby sister". I don't know where she got this from. Maybe she knows something about the future we don't. . .
Taking a nap when she was about 2 months old
Making goofy faces. Look at how she's staring at him. (about 6 months old)
Us at a bees game this past summer
Last Sunday we were at my parents house and she talked him into hiding under Julies old day bed and scaring anybody that walked past. Then, that night he tried to teach her how to play catch and throw a ball. My husband is so cute! He's going to be the best Dad one day.
Happy Birthday Kaitlyn. We Love You!!