Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kaitlyn

Our neice Kaitlyn turns 2 this weekend! Yeah! The first time Geoffrey met my family was when she was born, and she's loved him since then. Whenever I see her, her first question is "Where's Geoff?" It's so cute. He will tease and tease her relentlessly, then walk out of the room and she'll follow him for more. A couple of months ago we taught her to say "I want a baby brother", her mom and dad have tried to get her to change "brother" to "cousin" but haven't been ablt to get her to say it. Recently she changed it a little bit on her own, every once in awhile she'll say "I want a baby sister". I don't know where she got this from. Maybe she knows something about the future we don't. . .
Taking a nap when she was about 2 months old

Making goofy faces. Look at how she's staring at him. (about 6 months old)

Us at a bees game this past summer


Last Sunday we were at my parents house and she talked him into hiding under Julies old day bed and scaring anybody that walked past. Then, that night he tried to teach her how to play catch and throw a ball. My husband is so cute! He's going to be the best Dad one day.



Happy Birthday Kaitlyn. We Love You!!

No comments: