Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Corn Maze

On Monday we went to the Crazy Corn Maze for Family Night. When we got there, they gave us a map and told us if we got to all the check points they would give us a free game of bowling. I had mixed feelings about using a map, I kind of felt like it was cheating, but I quickly changed my mind. We had a lot of fun and were able to find all of the checkpoints in the maze. (Free Bowling! Yeah!) The only downfall was how muddy the maze was. At times my feet felt ten pounds heavier because of all the mud that had attached to my shoes.

5 comments:

bernie said...

Such a cute couple!!

Cassie said...

Fun!!! You guys look so Cute!!

Jami said...

Hi guys! I haven't checked with you forever! When are you coming to visit?

Cassie said...

I didn't know you liked rock climbing? I've never been to an indoor one! We always just go to the mountains. Now that it's getting colder we should all go to an indoor one. That would be fun! Those pics were from a year ago, though.... I maybe a little rusty now!....

Lindsey said...

Sharee... I want you back! :) I am already starting to get the winter blues because it's so cold outside and I'm so bored! I think part of it is that Aves has gotten so independent lately that I just don't have that much to do anymore! Come back to me my love!