Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A busy week

Last week was a busy week for us. We headed down to Salt Lake for my cousin, Kelsey's wedding and to look for jobs. I think that job searching is probably my least favorite thing to do. When I decided to go to school to get my bachelors degree, I assumed that once I had a bachelors degree I would have all of these options open to me and it would be a matter of choosing which job I liked best. That's not how it is. I've had some pride issues this week. Some of the jobs that I'm applying for are "starting" posititions to get my foot in the companies door. I was really struggling with this, but have finally come to peace with the fact that I'm not going to have a super fabulous job right away and everyone has to start somewhere and work their way up. So if anyone knows of any openings, please let me know. (And Thank You to all those that have helped me a ton already!)
Here's a picture of the cute couple right after they were married (above) and a picture of us on temple square!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

We are sad you are moving! Let us know if you need any help packing or loading. Good luck with jobs!