Saturday, August 23, 2008

45 Reasons why we love the Johnsons!

1. “Boots with the fur”
2. The Lisp Talk
3. “So You Think You Can………………………. DANCE (in a low voice)”
4. Avrie’s Tributes
5. “You two are the biggest queers!” as said at Applebee’s in Rexburg
6. David Archuletta’s biggest fan (Klay)
7. Blogs, Blogs, Blogs
8. She picked Jesse?
9. Craft Day!
10. Is Klay asleep already?
11. SKADUSH!
12. Let’s go boating baby!
14. EMERGENCY ROOM!!!!
15. That bird had diarrhea?
16. Lindz the King of Scum
17. Geoff the scum of Wacky Six
18. “As my client I highly advise you to….” (Geoffrey the marriage agent)
19. Big Red Balls (Wipeout)
20. Where’s the pole? (Wipeout)
21. It’s sure is nice to wake up at 11am each day
22. Having a Girl roomie again
23. Dancy, Dancy, Dancy, Dancy
24. We should go on a walk every day this week.
25. Kaulyn and Cloe
26. Glue in my crack and rip my shorts? Really Klay?
27. PEEK!
28. What do you want to eat tonight?
29. The Sizz
30. Bajios
31. Working hard all day and going on exchanges at night with GIRLS
32. Isn’t Comfort kicked off yet?
33. Shooting of the hand
34. Falling out of the trailor
35. Smashing of the thumb
36. Getting stuck in the Bronco
37. “What is that noise?” said Klay “I think it is the bronco falling apart.”
38. Girls in the big trucks save the day
39. Look what I bought today babe!
40. Rag blankets
41. That’s what she said
42. I’m gonna start a snow shack
43. Café Rio Burritos
44. Klay, Geoff jammed the nail gun again.
45. Just plain living with each other all summer!!!

Thanks for a wonderful summer! We're going to miss you three!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You guys are so sweet! We LOVED the list and couldn't stop talking about it all the way home last night. What a fun summer! I'm still not quite sure how I'm ever going to adjust to being here by myself again so be expecting a million calls a day! Thanks for the gift certificate, you guys are way too nice!