Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New, New, New

Wow! We have had a busy couple of weeks. In the past two weeks we have both started new jobs, we live in a new apartment (new to us...but pretty old), and Geoffrey has started new classes at school. Geoffrey's new job is at the Huntsman Cancer Institute, as a messenger. He is going to spend his days valet parking, driving abulences between hospitals, driving shuttles, runing errands, and occasionally a trip to the morgue! He is very excited and officially starts on Monday. He teases that he is never going to leave this corner of valley. He can get to work, school and home on the University shuttles. My new job is at Gardner Village in the Country Furniture Store. (THANK YOU ASHLEY!!) I am a furniture and rug salesperson. I absolutely love the store, it's one of my very favorite. The hardest part for me is going to be not spending all of my paycheck at the store. So far we are loving our apartment. We bought a couch/living room set this weekend at RC Willey, and it's helping it feel more "homey" here. Here are some pictures:


Now we just need to decorate!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

AHHH, days at the village!! I remember them clearly!! But as much as we dislike the carpet squares and the cinderblock walls. Those days were some of the fondest for us! Don't be in too big of a hurry to get out of there! Enjoy it! You will actually kind of miss it when your gone!
Emily

bernie said...

Such a cute apartment! I won't tell anyone that you furnished it from RC Willey's when you work at a competing furniture store!

Anonymous said...

Your apartment's Cute!! I'm so glad you moved back here. How have you been?
Cassie

Matt and Amanda said...

Hey! I love your new furniture. It is so nice! I can't wait to come up there and see it. How is work going for you both? How is school going for Geoff? You have a super cute blog by the way. I love the colors! Let us know when you guys can hang out again.

Wildingkids said...

Don't you just love being married?!?