Thursday, January 29, 2009

Date Night

Last Monday Geoffrey took me on a date. First we went to Color Me Mine, a pottery painting place, and painted plates. After that we went to dinner at Chili's, then came home to watch Friends! (We're pretty much addicted to Friends) We loved painting the plates and wished we had more time to be more creative. We can't wait to go back and try again. Here are a picture of our plates before they were fired.


They keep the plates at the store to fire them, and you go back to pick them up a week later. Here's a picture of the finished products.



6 comments:

Wildingkids said...

I love your plates! Was that expensive? I would love to take my kids...where is it?

trishcook said...

What a great idea!! And your plates look so fun!! Glad you are enjoying being together!

Melissa & Cameron said...

That looks so fun. Where is it at? I love your plates.

Cassie said...

What a cute idea! You guys are so cute! Your plates look super cool too, where do you go to do that?

Fayone said...

Looks like fun! I would also like to know where to find this fun place

Matt and Amanda said...

You guys are so creative and cute together! We need to go on a double date again asap! We haven't done it in a while! Thanks again for coming over Tuesday! I had so much fun!!!