Thursday, January 29, 2009

Draper Temple Openhouse

Last week we went with my family to the Draper temple openhouse. It was Awesome! At the beginning of the tour, they have you meet in a church to wait. They pull you aside in small groups to watch a movie about the church and temples. After that you're loaded on to a bus and they drive you up the hill to the temple. In each room of the temple it explains what the room is used for, or something significant about it. At the very end of the tour you walk over to a church where they have refreshments and missionaries waiting to answer anyones questions about the church and temples. I loved the way they presented it. It really made me think about the basics of the church and I was able to feel the spirit very strong throughout the tour.

Kaitlyn came with us. She did awesome for a two year old! I couldn't believe how quiet she was being. Here's a picture of her in her pajamas ready to go home after a long night!




1 comment:

Fayone said...

What a great experience. I hope you don't mind that I have come to your blog.

Nonie